New Service Request

Welcome to Rural Water District 3, Washington County. 

NEW MEMBERSHIP - If you would like to purchase a new membership to our district, please contact our office by phone.  There are several requirements that must be met depending on the location of the property. The New Tap Application below is only one part of the process and cannot be completed until other requirements are met. We look forward to serving your water needs.

TRANSFER - Before purchasing a new property, please contact our office and ask about the status of the account.  Any debt on the water meter transfers to the new owner.  If you wish to transfer an existing account into your name you may print the Transfer Forms below. The forms must be completed, signed and notarized in two places. ONLY someone listed on the deed as an owner may complete the Transfer Forms.  You may then return the ORIGINAL notarized forms to our office with a copy of the deed. A transfer fee of $25.00 will be applied to the account. The transfer fee is not a deposit and is non-refundable.  We look forward to serving your water needs.

LEASE/RENT - If you are planning to lease/rent a home in our district, a Landowner/Tenant Form must be filed with the district. The form must be completed and signed by the landowner or property manager. Please note that you must include the move-in date and beginning meter reading at the bottom of the form. The district does not collect a deposit from the renter.



Relevant Documents